Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another jaunt around Italy

Welcome to my new blog which will record highlights of my most recent trip to Italy.  This year, I've decided to visit again - hence the name of the blog "Iltalia Revisitato" or "Italy Revisited".

We're heading to the east coast of Italy this time, on the Adriatic sea.  The first week will be spent in the Puglia region and the second we will move up to the Marches.

Map of where I will be in Puglia, Italy

Looking forward to two weeks of fun, relaxation, sight seeing, great food and great wine.  Watch this space for regular photos.

At the moment, I'm sitting in the Rome Airport after an overnight flight from Ottawa, via Toronto.  We're now waiting to board our final leg to Bari, Italy - and onto our trully (villa with pointy roofs) in Locorotondo.



Feeling tired, but looking forward to the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment